INDUSTRIAL SILICA SLURRY TREATMENT
Safe solution for the new construction “wet cutting” silica slurry Treatment Standard
OSHA 1926.1153 Respirable crystalline silica
TREATS UP TO:
900 GALLONS 1,080 GALLONS 1,200 GALLONS 4,802 GALLONS
Stock #872 Stock #871 Stock #873 Stock #874
Contractors now have an economical and simple solution to contain, cleanup and safely encapsulate silica slurry created during construction wet cutting operations. FluidLoc - Industrial helps you to meet OSHA, Local, State & Federal agency guidelines for proper disposal of wet silica slurry.
OSHA: “Any slurry generated when using water to suppress dust should be cleaned up to limit secondary exposure to silica dust when slurry dries”
- Safe cleanup that’s fast, easy and effective
- Encapsulates all respirable silica captured by water suppression tools
- No further treatment is required. Simply bag and dispose of safely
- Converts into an encapsulated solid, non-hazardous waste
- Works instantly saving you time and labor costs
- Highly efficient encapsulating up to 250 times its own weight in water and water based slurries
- Available in kits containing FluidLoc-Industrial, containment berms, clean up tools, detailed instructions and WYK Safety Sorbent for the final drying of the area when finished.